Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

Чланови стафа

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 1 oд 1 топика

Категорије > Досезање и евангелизација > Социјални рад >

Permy Church

Permy Church ( Пре 211 дана) (0)

I post here to seek your help to provide us a better church building. At the moment we rent 1st floor shop lot as a church for almost 10 years. The problem is the space getting crowded with many new church members registered. Also shop rental keep increase hence may give us financial problem later day. We have plan to direct purchase the shop, upper and lower floor as this solution seem more better than we keep paying the rental. However here is our biggest challenge. We DONT have enough FUND. We do seek local authorities help but no avail until now. According to the seller, price of the shop building is 2.6 million and may keep going up. Therefore i had create crowdfunding campaign, hopefully can collect some money for the church fund. We pray all times for the success and with GOD permission, nothing is impossible. If you dont have extra budget for donation, do help us share this crowdfunding to other groups. Links is as below,

https://give.asia/user/pmazks jwna1519541520 

Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 

Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, 

As we forgive our debtors. 

And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. 

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. 

Amen

** Apologise for my bad grammar.