Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

Чланови стафа

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 5 oд 5 топика

Категорије > Путовања и слободно време > Омиљена дестинација >

Katemart589

Katemart589 ( Пре 532 дана) (0)

Hi,

I would like to share one of my favorite places. That is none other than - Barbados. It is one of the best places I have ever visited. It is just awesome! I heard about that place through my friend and I was just waiting to visit that place. And finally, last month I had a good time there. I was so happy to enjoy those days with my family. I planned to stay there for one week. But as the place was so beautiful, I extended my stay for one more week. It was really a wonderful experience for my family and myself. We were staying in one the best resorts in Barbados. One of the special attractions of Barbados is the food. They have many varieties of food items. As I'm a foodie, tasted most of them. It was delicious! We really enjoyed the trip. If possible, we will visit the place one more time in the next year.

Has anyone visited this place? Can you share your experiences?

Thank you.

rendezvous

rendezvous ( Пре 163 дана) (0)

Едно от най-добрите места на които съм бил е апартаменти под наем в Свети Влас! Изключително луксозно, тихо и спокойно място за почивка! Препоръчвам на 100%

( Пре 32 дана) (0)

Upon arrival at Port Blair, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. In afternoon, leisure visit to Corbyns Cove Beach, the nearest beach of Port Blair, breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair, then visit, Cellular jail- located in Port Blair, is a mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. It is entirely made up on individual cells for the solitary confinement of the prisoners. The jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, has declared as a National Memorial. Museum depicts the life of freedom fighters. An imprisonment centre to convict the criminals of British East India Company. From 1896 the construction of Cellular Jail was started and it was completed in 1906 with 698 cells. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.

( Пре 32 дана) (0)

Upon arrival at Port Blair, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. In afternoon, leisure visit to Corbyns Cove Beach, the nearest beach of Port Blair, breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair, then visit, Cellular jail- located in Port Blair, is a mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. It is entirely made up on individual cells for the solitary confinement of the prisoners. The jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, has declared as a National Memorial. Museum depicts the life of freedom fighters. An imprisonment centre to convict the criminals of British East India Company. From 1896 the construction of Cellular Jail was started and it was completed in 1906 with 698 cells. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.

vijaymtb

vijaymtb ( Пре 3 дана) (0)

Its great readings you all mentioned. Travelling is always fun and stress releiving one. My favourite medium of transport is Roadway apart from someone choose air or sea. For a safe ride i always prepare bus instead of risking my ow drive with car . If i get bored simply will go check bus tickets online and book tickets and start my ride thats it.