Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

Чланови стафа

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 2 oд 2 топика

Категорије > Путовања и слободно време > Хобији >

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan ( Пре 339 дана) (0)

I visited my cousin in Vancouver this new year with my brother. I rented a standard suite room in Vancouver for[http://suitesatubc.com/accommodations/standard-suites/], I had this idea to have a tour of the campus where he plans to attend his English graduation and later do a Masters in Media from UBC, itself. 
As we all are interested in fishing, he suggested we drop at Vancouver Sports Fishing Center. He gave a tour of the place too and we did have some really good fun this past Sunday. 
Thank you Lord for this awesome experience this New Year. 

I visited my cousin in Vancouver this new year with my brother. I rented a standard suite room in Vancouver for, I had this idea to have a tour of the campus where he plans to attend his English graduation and later do a Masters in Media from UBC, itself. 

As we all are interested in fishing, he suggested we drop at Vancouver Sports Fishing Center. He gave a tour of the place too and we did have some really good fun this past Sunday. 

Thank you Lord for this awesome experience this New Year. 

( Пре 3 дана) (0)

The service of the new teacher is part of the portion of the goodness of the community. The value of the essay services are marked and suggested for the potent items for the candidates.