Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

Чланови стафа

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 1 oд 1 топика

Категорије > Породица > Сениори >

Candaceiey

Candaceiey ( Пре 117 дана) (0)

How can we make sure that our grandparents are safe at home? I am Liara from Mississauga. I am living with my grandparents. They both are above 70. Each day when I leave my home to office, I use to think about them. They are old people. If they face any difficulties, what can I do about that? I came to hear about home security system in Mississauga. It is my duty to protect them. They both live for me, but because of my job, I don't get enough time to take care of them. When I read reports on attacks against old people, I think about them.
I don't know whether the home security system will help me or not. If not, can anyone recommend a proper step for their security? I am planning to appoint a maid to take care of them. But they are not interested. I am a computer programmer and I need to work at night, and I feel worried about them. What can I do? I want to do something for their security.