Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 3 oд 3 топика

Категорије > Образовање и каријера > Каријера >

JoWee

JoWee ( Пре 192 дана) (0)

Is it possible to get a job at a large banking company like Goldman Sachs? I wouldn't mind a job like this. But it seems to me that not every job applicant will be able to successfully pass the interview.

verolla

verolla ( Пре 192 дана) (0)

I would personally start with a good resume and I think you should also pay attention to the specifics of the job. Do you have successful projects implemented? Then talk about it and don't worry.

verolla

verolla ( Пре 187 дана) (0)

Of course it is absolutely possible! Nothing is impossible if you are well prepared for goldman sachs interview questions. Because as far as I know, the more serious the company, the tougher the questions they ask. Go to the website of mr Simon and read an article about this company and you will find out what questions you will be asked. Get ready and go win!