Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 1 oд 1 топика

Категорије > Здравље > Здрав живот >

Helana001

Helana001 ( Пре 304 дана) (0)

I am here to seek advice regarding the crowning of one of my front teeth, which is decayed severely. I don't know how it occurs even though I brush and floss twice a day. I first started noticing it one week ago like there is something slightly brownish in my front teeth. I lost all my confidence and, I can't even smile in front of others.
My marriage is in next week and, I want to smile confidently in front of others. I want to have a perfect smile before the marriage and, I am going to consult a dentist in Burlington and try a dental crown procedure.
Is there anybody here who has tried this before? How was your experience? Please share!

I am here to seek advice regarding the crowning of one of my front teeth, which is decayed severely. I don't know how it occurs even though I brush and floss twice a day. I first started noticing it one week ago like there is something slightly brownish in my front teeth. I lost all my confidence and, I can't even smile in front of others.

My marriage is in next week and, I want to smile confidently in front of others. I want to have a perfect smile before the marriage and, I am going to consult a dentist in Burlington and try a dental crown procedure.

Is there anybody here who has tried this before? How was your experience? Please share!