Тражи у видеима, члановима, догађајима, аудио фајловима, фоткама и блоговима Тражи

Моја молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us | још

Придружи се молитви

Чланови стафа

рекламне комуне

Страна од 1
1 - 2 oд 2 топика

Категорије > Здравље > Медицински третман >

Linda111

Linda111 ( Пре 149 дана) (0)

Hi, my aunt has undergone a facelift surgery from a clinic. But she is not satisfied with the results and too much disappointed about this. She is really concerned about her health and beauty. She looks more aged than her hubby. Because of this complex, she tried this surgery. We consoled and advised her to undergo some revision surgery. But she is not ready to visit the clinic again. Last day, I told these problems to one of my friends. She suggested me a cosmetic surgery clinic in Toronto for undergoing facelift surgery. Her mother had undergone rhinoplasty surgery from there. I told this to my aunt. She is scared of undergoing another surgery. Before taking an appointment, we would like to know whether a revision surgery is possible for this condition. If anybody knows about this, please do share your replies. It will be a great help for us.

( Пре 48 дана) (0)

gotomycard

gotomycard customer service number
gotomycard register
gotomycard.com official site
gotomycard smart financial credit union
gotomycard payment
gotomycard rewards

gotomycard customer service number

gotomycard register

gotomycard.com official site

gotomycard smart financial credit union